The first annual Maple Marché at 3 GUYS and a Stove will be a crowd pleaser!
Finish your Muskoka Maple Festival in style as 3 Guys and a Stove turns into a Sugar Shack for the evening of Saturday April 27th! Enjoy a special Muskoka maple menu, live entertainment and plenty of tasty maple inspired treats throughout the evening!
Purchase your tickets early
2 seatings are available – be sure to book well in advance, as spaces will fill up quick!
Seating 1: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Seating 2: 8:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Price: $50+tax and fees per adult
Maple Marché Menu
3 GUYS and a Stove know how to host a Marché. Their weekend breakfast Marché is famous across Muskoka. During peak weekends in the summertime it has even seen line-ups out the door! For Maple Festival weekend, Jeff Suddaby and his culinary team are starting a new tradition and it is expected to be a hot ticket! Purchase your advanced ticket for what will be a memorable, entertaining, and absolutely delicious evening with friends.
EVERY dish on the menu is incorporates locally harvested maple syrup. You won’t believe the unbelievable versatility of maple syrup as an ingredient, and the culinary mastery that goes into building a menu with a focus our beloved maple harvest.
Assorted Fresh Breads
- Basil Balsamic Chickpea & Kale Salad
- Pear, Pomegranate & Roasted Butternut Squash with Maple Sesame Vinaigrette
- Baby Spinach with Fresh Berries, Candied Pecans & Cranberry Maple Vinaigrette
- Roasted Leg of Ham with Red Pepper Jelly, Mustard Seed & Dill
- Maple Seared Scallops with Chorizo, Kalamata Olive Ragout & Pea Coulis
- Seared Atlantic Salmon with Fresh Lime, Chili & Maple Coconut Milk
- Molasses Baked Beans
- Steamed Greens
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Crepes with Fresh Blueberry Compote & Granola with Maple Cream & Brandy
- Spicy Maple Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Crumble Pie with Maple Walnut Ice Cream
Coffee or Tea
A special thank you to Sugarbush Hill Maple Farm, one of the evening’s sponsors.