Maple inspired dining: The Mill on Main is a favourite meeting place and eatery for locals and visitors to the area. Excellent eats, good drinks, and a cozy, inviting atmosphere make The Mill a great spot for lunch or dinner, 7 days a week. Stop in during the Muskoka Maple Trail to try their chef-inspired maple features:
- Canadian Heat Wings: featuring their made-in-house wing sauce, a Canadian Mill on Main twist on a sweet chili sauce
- Maple cured Salmon Salad: Maple cured salmon on a bed of fresh mixed greens, topped with green pumpkin seeds and smoked gouda served with ablueberry sherry vinaigrette.
- Monte Cristo Sandwich: Fresh Texas bread washed in egg and maple syrup, maple ham and Swiss cheese grilled and drizzled with Maple syrup
- Sugar Shack Coffee: Crown Maple, Frangelico, fresh coffee, topped with whipped cream and crushed Maple candy
- Maple-Tini: Crown Maple, Kahluah, dash of cream. Shaken over ice and topped with Maple candy